Our Firm provides a comprehensive range of services to businesses from the early stage of business initiation, through ongoing legal support to business conduct and business development, expansion of activity in Israel and abroad, and sale of business. Our client base includes corporations, Non-Profit Organizations associations and other organizations.
Our experience includes handling international transactions, representation of foreign clients in doing their business in Israel and Israeli clients in doing business and investing abroad. We have helped clients dealing with foreign legal systems, and doing business or litigating in a foreign business arena, which is, often, new and strange to them, while considering both Israeli and foreign tax implications of an international transaction.
We participate in our clients' business planning, and are attentive to our clients' needs using a broad vision of the legal aspects that apply to that client, and provide our clients with the entire array of legal services and representation needed in their activities.
Our Firm is experienced in helping clients in conflicts over business control, and in advising in times of difficulties in the business activities. We are experienced in representing creditors and debtors in debt and business restructuring, raising emergency funds, and debt settlement negotiations.
Our clients have found that regular consultation with us can help them navigate their businesses in calm waters, allows them to focus on what's important while avoiding conflicts and other unnecessary "background noises".
Among the services we provide are:
- Drafting agreements and documentation associated with starting a business such as Founders Agreements, Investment Agreements, Company's Bylaws, Options, Subscriptions Agreements, Employment agreements etc;
- Drafting Joint Ventures, Franchise, Distribution and Agency Agreements pertaining to ventures in Israel and abroad;
- Formation of companies, partnerships, trusts and other types of organizations;
- Agency and escrow services;
- Representing our clients in commercial litigation in all areas of their activities;
- Advising corporations, shareholders and board of directors members regarding the corporation's ongoing conduct and relationship between the various organs of the corporation;
- Serving as receivers and representing our clients in foreclosure actions, and bankruptcy and liquidation procedure;